Men and Women's Ministries and Organizations
Altar & Rosary Society
- The Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women is a network of Catholic women's organizations giving a voice to all Catholic women through spirituality, leadership and service.
Primary Contact: Jeanetta Wright
- Led by Mrs. Sandra Wilson, the Alumni Association attempts to keep in touch with anyone who ever attended St. Columbanus School. For more information, visit www.stcolumbanus.org.
Primary Contact: Sandra Wilson
- Meets quarterly to discuss all financial aspects of the St. Columbanus Parish.
Primary Contact: Rev. Matthew S. O'Donnell, Pastor
- The primary purpose of the Good Life is to meet with other senior citizens to have fun, learn different opinions and discuss the news of the day.
Primary Contact: Rochelle Beavers
Holy Name Society
- The primary purpose of the Holy Name Society is to organize the men of the Parish in prayer and service.
Primary Contact: Grady Davis
Knights of Peter Claver Court #142
- The Knights of Peter Claver, Incorporated, the largest and oldest continually existent predominantly African-American Catholic fraternal organization was founded more than 100 years ago.
Primary Contact: Floyd Howard
Knights of Peter Claver Ladies Auxiliary Court #142
In 1926, under the leadership of the KPC National Council, the Knights of Peter Claver Ladies Auxiliary was formed. The goals and objectives are to support St. Columbanus and the Archdiocese of Chicago and to participate collectively in various parish and community activities.
Primary Contact: Lady L. Diane Ross
Parish Pastoral Council
- The primary purpose of this ministry is to plan, coordinate, and oversee the activities of Parish.
Primary Contact: John Worthy
Women of St. Columbanus
- The primary purpose is to minister to the women of the parish by hosting events that will promote opportunities for fellowship.
Primary Contact: Robin Jervier