Youth & Young Adult Ministries
- Children whose parents are active parishioners and have received their First Communion are asked to act as Altar Servers and assist during masses every weekend.
RECiL (Young Adult Ministry)
- ReCiL is all about faith and spirituality. It's for Young Adults interested in talking about the way God moves or doesn't move in their lives. For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/recil.youngadults.
Primary Contact: dr. timone davis
- This ministry helps to coordinate and prepare all candidates for the Sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, First Reconciliation and Rights of Christian Initiation of Adults (RICA), Bible Study and Faith Formation.
Primary Contact: Dr. Mark Nimo
- Young Vibe is the teen mentoring and training ministry of the St. Columbanus Athletic Center and St. Columbanus Church. Young Vibe is a service oriented program, open to teens in grades 9th through 12th. For more information, visit: http://www.stcathletics.org/young-vibe/
Youth Ministry - God's Fearless Disciples
- The primary purpose of God's Fearless Disciples (GFD) is to gather youth from 4th - 12th grade from St. Columbanus Church, Augustus Tolton Catholic Academy and from the community for faith filled experiences. GFD fosters growth, personally and spiritually, and facilitates activities where youth can bond with their peers and spread the good news!
Primary Contact: Ashley Walker & Tiera Yarbough